1. The Promoter is Mercedes-Benz New Zealand Limited (“the Promoter”) of 9 Pacific Drive, Mt Wellington, Auckland 1060.
2. This promotion is only open to New Zealand residents. Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services New Zealand Ltd and authorised Mercedes-Benz dealerships and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. The term "immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister.
3. This promotion commences at 9am Monday 2nd January 2017 and ends at 3pm on Sunday 31st December 2017 ("the Promotion Period").
4. To enter this promotion, entrants must:
a. Purchase a new or demonstrator Mercedes-AMG model at one of 9 participating Mercedes-Benz New Zealand dealerships and have the relevant Mercedes-AMG vehicle registered and delivered during the promotion period;
b. Hold a valid, full New Zealand driver’s license;
c. Be available to travel on the allocated dates of the AMG Festival experience if they are drawn as a winner;
d. Hold a valid passport and any other necessary travel documentation required to meet the requirements of immigration and other relevant authorities in New Zealand and Australia at the time of travel; and
e. Agree to any additional terms as set out by the organisers of the AMG Festival experience.
5. The 9 participating Mercedes-Benz New Zealand dealerships are:
- Mercedes-Benz North Shore at 145 Dianna Drive, Wairau Valley, Auckland 0627;
- Coutts Newmarket Auckland or Mercedes-Benz Auckland at 2 Great South Road, Epsom, Auckland 1050;
- Ingham Prestige Hamilton of 450 Te Rapa Road, Te Rapa, Hamilton 3200;
- Ingham Sears Mt Maunganui of 55 Totara Street, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga 3116;
- Mercedes-Benz Hawkes Bay of 84 Carlyle Street, Napier 4110;
- Mercedes-Benz Wellington of 75 Cambridge Terrace, Te Aro, Wellington 6011;
- Houstons Prestige Nelson of 153 Rutherford Street, Nelson 7010;
- Armstrong Prestige Christchurch of 6 Detroit Place, Riccarton, Christchurch 8011; and
- Armstrong Prestige Dunedin of 533 Princes Street, Dunedin 9016.
6. The total prize pool consists of twelve (12) individual AMG Festival experiences (each a “Prize” and together the "Prizes"). Three (3) of the Prizes are AMG Performance Level 1 experiences at the Philip Island Grand Prix Circuit in Australia to be held in May 2017. Three (3) Prizes are AMG Snow experiences at the Southern Hemisphere Proving Grounds in Queenstown, to be held in October 2017. Six (6) Prizes will be confirmed once the schedule for 2018 Driving Events is released and will take place in 2018.
7. Each of the three (3) AMG Performance Level 1 experiences to be taken in 2017 include:
a. Return economy flights for one person departing from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch to Melbourne;
b. Return transfers to and from Melbourne Airport;
c. Minimum 4 star accommodation for two (2) nights in Melbourne, the first on the night prior to the festival experience, and the second on the night of the festival experience, both for one person;
d. A return helicopter transfer to Philip Island Grand Prix Circuit from Melbourne CBD helipad on the day of the festival experience;
e. Participation in the full day AMG Performance Level 1 programme; and
f. Food and beverage during the festival experience.
8. Each of the three (3) AMG Snow experiences to be taken in 2017 include:
a. Return economy flights for one person departing from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch to Queenstown;
b. Return transfers to and from Queenstown Airport;
c. Accommodation for two (2) nights in Queenstown, the first on the night prior to the festival experience, and the second on the night of the festival experience, both for one person;
d. Participation in the AMG Snow programme; and
e. Food and beverage during the festival experience.
9. Except as outlined above in paragraphs 7 and 8, the Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs associated with winning a Prize. Each Prize draw winner agrees to cover all additional expenses including, but not limited to; food and beverage outside of the festival experience, transfers to and from the departure airport, flight changes and/or upgrades, accommodation upgrades and/or extensions.
10. The Promoter will book flights on behalf of each Prize draw winner and, once the flights have been booked the travel dates are final. If, for any reason, the Prize winner wants to change the dates of the flights (to the extent this is possible), then the Prize winner will be responsible for any additional charges.
11. Each of the twelve (12) draws for the Prizes will be made in the 2nd week of every month starting on week commencing 6th February 2017 and ending on week commencing 8th January 2018. The draws will occur at Mercedes-Benz New Zealand Limited at 9 Pacific Rise, Mt Wellington, Auckland.
12. The Prizes will be awarded as follows:
a. The winners of the Prizes drawn in the months of February, March and April 2017 will win an AMG Performance Level 1 experience to be taken in 2017;
b. The winners of the Prizes drawn in the months of May, June and July 2017 will win an AMG Snow experience to be taken in 2017;
c. The winners of the Prizes drawn in the months of August, September, October, November, December 2017 and January 2018 will win an AMG experience to be taken in 2018.
13. Each eligible Prize winner must be the registered owner of the relevant AMG vehicle, as recognised by the New Zealand Transport Authority; or, at the Promoters absolute discretion, the Prize may be passed to the main driver of the relevant AMG vehicle where the main driver is not the registered owner.
14. Each customer who is eligible to enter the promotion according to the above terms will be entered in every available prize draw, starting from the month when the car was purchased. If a customer is drawn as the winner of a prize draw, they will not be entered in subsequent draws.
15. Prize draw winners will be notified by phone or email.
16. If the Prize draw winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 72 hours of the draw, the customer will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize. A new winner will be chosen and notified after this time. This process will continue until such time as the Prize is awarded.
17. The Prize draw winner will need to confirm their adherence to these terms and conditions by signing a cover letter to say they have read and agreed to them. The cover letter and a copy of these terms and conditions will be sent to the Prize draw winner via email, no later than 24 hours after they have been notified of being drawn as the winner. If the Prize draw winner is unable to return the signed cover letter within 48 hours of them being sent then they will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize. A new winner will be chosen and notified after this time. This process will continue until such time as the Prize is awarded.
18. Each participant agrees that, if he or she wins a Prize, his or her details (including name, suburb/town, and photo) may be published on the Mercedes-Benz New Zealand social media channels (including Facebook and Instagram) or website, and used for other publicity purposes.
19. The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or service and cannot be transferred to another person. No exchange communications will ensue.
20. The Prize draw winner must be able to attend the AMG Festival Experience that they have been drawn as the winner of. The Prize cannot be exchanged for any other festival experience, or deferred to a later date.
21. Accepting the Prize is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions in relation to the Prizes and acceptance of the terms and conditions in relation to the relevant airlines and accommodation providers.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any Prize and all liability is excluded or limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms, and to modify, terminate or reschedule the promotion, and to substitute the Prizes for a similar experience of equal or lesser value at its sole discretion without any obligation to provide notice to existing or prospective entrants.